There is an increasing trend towards a broader and more preventative approach in the absence policy. This trend is directed towards the optimisation of the long-term usefulness of employees and the improvement of their state of health.
Services in the area of health management and vitality that can have a preventative effect are:
- Screening and early detection
- Explanation, support and training
- Intervention directed towards BRAVO subjects (exercise, stopping smoking, moderate alcohol consumption, healthy diet and sufficient relaxation).
- Intervention directed towards motivation, enthusiasm and self-sufficiency
- Psychological intervention